How to be a part of the March FoodShare Campaign
Plan | Start | Collect & Serve | Deliver the Donations
- Plan a March food/hygiene/cash drive with your congregation, organization, committees and friends. You may want to compete against each other to see who can raise the most!
- Storage barrels and boxes are available and will be delivered and picked up from your location as needed.
- It’s not too late to start a food or fund drive. We can help.
- Resources and posters are available upon request.
Collect & Serve
- Pray for generosity of your community as you collect for those who live in hunger during the March food/fund drive.
- Let CES host a service event for your congregation or group to sort food, fill grocery bags and deliver meals or groceries.
Deliver the Donations
- Reserve a date to deliver your donations to CES, or call to schedule a pick up if you can’t deliver them.
For Resources Go To:
Questions: Chris Nelson, email@example.com or call 612.870.1125 x105